As part of our integrated healthcare services, comprehensive general healthcare is being offered in Mexico, Missouri. Arthur Center Community Health Services offers a full range of primary care services including preventive care, physicals, treatment of minor illnesses to management of chronic diseases. Primary care staff work collaboratively with behavioral health professionals to provide integrated care to treat the whole individual.
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Wellness Coaching
- Physicals (school, sports, employment)
- Case Management
Primary Care fees follow a sliding fee scale – A reduced rate is available for those under 200% of the federal poverty level. Current Sliding Fees are as follows:
- Up to 100% of poverty level: $20
- 101-150% of poverty level: $30
- 151-200% of poverty level: $40
Where is this Service Offered?