Arthur Center Community Health now provides high quality oral health services at affordable prices. Services are provided on a sliding fee scale for persons under 200% of the current federal poverty level to provide access to persons who previously had few options. We provide covered services for children, youth and adults covered by MO HealthNet.
Our dental practice focuses on general dentistry services including routine exams, restorative care such as fillings and cleanings, simple oral surgery including extractions, crowns and bridges and care for periodontal disease. Some impacted third molars (wisdom teeth) or more complicated oral surgeries will be referred to oral surgeons.
To schedule an appointment, please contact us at (573) 582-1234. Dental services are only available in our 340 Kelley Parkway location in Mexico.
- Preventative care to keep your teeth and gums healthy
- Restorative care to address dental issues and relieve dental pain
340 Kelley Parkway
Mexico, MO 56265
Dental fees follow a sliding fee scale – A reduced rate is available for those under 200% of the federal poverty level. Current Sliding Fees are as follows:
- Up to 100% of poverty level: $40
- 101-150% of poverty level: $50
- 151-200% of poverty level: $60
- Up to 100% of poverty level: $50
- 101-150% of poverty level: $80
- 151-200% of poverty level: $100
Where is this Service Offered?