Hope Center (IRTS)
Hope Center is a 16 bed transitional psychiatric group home. We provide Intensive CPR Services in an Intensive Residential Treatment Setting (IRTS). We serve clients with a wide variety of complex and co-occurring conditions and challenging needs including serious and persistent mental illness who require stability, assistance and support before they can successfully transition back into the community.
“To partner with the people we serve, their families, communities, and other human service organizations in providing quality behavioral health services and supports.”
We have a strong focus on Person-Centered Planning, providing an individualized supported living environment, gentle teaching and community integration.
Residents of Hope Center are encouraged to engage in meal planning, shopping, cooking, house meetings, family activities, structured activity in the community and community events. Our Residential Support Aides (RSA’s) are available 24 hours per day in order to teach, motivate, praise and encourage our clients as they slowly begin to regain the skills that they need to move on to whatever their least restrictive environments will be after they leave Hope Center. In addition to our RSA’s we also have a full time RN, CSS, RSA Supervisor and Program Director, LCSW.
- Medication Management
- Community Support Services
- Psychosocial Assessments
- Person-Centered Treatment Planning
- Partnership with medical doctors and coordination of care including transportation to appointments
- Risk Assessment
- Wellness Recovery Action Planning (WRAP)
- 24-hour Resident Support Aids
- Referrals to additional community agencies
- Leisure and recreational activities
We partner with Arthur Center Community Health to provide:
- Outpatient Psychiatry Services
- Supported Employment Services
- PSR-Wellness Connections Day Program
- Benefits Specialists
- Supported Community Living (SCL) funding